Since when did so many people like cats?
I remember a few years ago, most people complaining about cats.
Yeah right! I can tell your a dog person by the way you pet a cat [like a dog] [which cats hate, and you would know that if you were a cat person]
You just got a cat on your tee shirt. Don’t mean shit. freakin posers! Get outta here!
1. I have survived frost bite.
2. I have survived bed bugs.
3. I’m really good at scratching stickers off of things.
4. I once ate a whole watermelon by myself in one sitting. It took me about 43 minutes and peed 11 times in the following half hour.
5. I can skip faster than most people can run.
6. Mosquitoes like me, so my blood must taste good.
7. I can speak backwards rather quickly. Quickly rather backwards speak can I.
8. My arms are hyperextensive and I can turn my elbow the wrong way around and pop my shoulders out.
9. I can fit my fist in my mouth.
10. I can put my legs behind my head.
11. No I will not show you.
12. I’ve never had a cavity.
13. I’m pretty good at making growly animals sounds.
14. I can flare my nostrils without moving any other part of my face.
15. I can do one handed cartwheels.
16. Sometimes I’m good at scatting.
17. I can sideways moonwalk very well.
18. I almost always open the microwave before the timer goes off.